Journal of Lumbini Medical College (JLMC) is a biannually, peer reviewed, open access, Scientific Medical Journal published in English by Lumbini Medical College in Palpa, Nepal.
Subjects covered include all aspects of health and diseases including clinical and experimental studies and medical education (in the form of original full papers, short communications, critical reviews, editorial commentaries, conference summaries and book reviews).
The journal was first published in June of 2013 as a print only, and has been regularly published. From June of 2016, JLMC has gone online and the editors are busy maintaining the online version of back issues.
All the materials in this journal are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Users' personal details are not disclosed to any third party and used only for the publication, communication and notification purposes.
JLMC is registered to PKP LOCKSS program for digital preservation of the Journal contents.
The journal has been indexed so far in:
- Directory of Open Access Journal (DOAJ)
- Index Copernicus International ICV 2016 = 81.55
- WorldCat database: the world's largest network of library content and services.
- Nep JOL: Nepal Journals Online.
- PKP Index: The PKP Index is a database of articles, books, and conference proceedings using PKP's free, open source Open Journal Systems, Open Monograph Press, and Open Conference Systems software applications.
- Google Scholar
- Microsoft Academic
- Registered in "Open archive registry (OAI-PMH)". Open Archives Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting is the emerging standard for providing well-indexed access to electronic research resources on a global scale.