Integration of Physical and Mental Health: A Reproductive Health Necessity
World Health Organization, United Nations Population Fund, Key Centre for Women's Health in Society. Mental health aspects of women's reproductive health: a global review of the literature. World Health Organization; 2009.
Fisher J, Cabral de Mello M, Izutsu T, Vijayakumar L, Belfer M, Omigbodun O. Mental health aspects of sexual and reproductive health in adolescents. International Journal of Social Psychiatry. 2011;57(1):86-97. https://doi.org/10.1177%2F0020764010396697
Coleman R, Morison L, Paine K, Powell RA, Walraven G. Women’s reproductive health and depression. Social psychiatry and psychiatric epidemiology. 2006 Sep 1;41(9):720-7. Epub 2006 Jun 22. PMID: 16794765 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00127-006-0085-8
Advocacy Forum and International Centre for Transitional Justice (ICTJ). Across the Lines: The Impact of Nepal’s Conflict on Women. Kathmandu: Advocacy Forum and International Centre for Transitional Justice; 2010 p. 1-101. Available from: https://www.ictj.org/sites/default/files/ICTJ-Nepal-Across-Lines-2010-English.pdf
Kane JC, Luitel NP, Jordans MJ, Kohrt BA, Weissbecker I, Tol WA. Mental health and psychosocial problems in the aftermath of the Nepal earthquakes: findings from a representative cluster sample survey. Epidemiology and psychiatric sciences. 2018 Jun;27(3):301-10. Epub 2017 Jan 9.PMID: 28065208 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/S2045796016001104
Luitel NP, Kene J, Jordans M, Kohrt B, Tol W. Mental health problems in the aftermath of earthquakes in Nepal. European Psychiatry. 2016 Mar 1;33:S194-5. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eurpsy.2016.01.353
Copyright (c) 2019 Dr Shreyashi Aryal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- The Journal of Lumbini Medical College (JLMC) publishes open access articles under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) License which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- JLMC requires an exclusive licence to publish the article first in its journal in print and online.
- The corresponding author should read and agree to the following statement before submission of the manuscript for publication,
- License agreement
- In submitting an article to Journal of Lumbini Medical College (JLMC) I certify that:
- I am authorized by my co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- I warrant, on behalf of myself and my co-authors, that:
- the article is original, has not been formally published in any other peer-reviewed journal, is not under consideration by any other journal and does not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party rights;
- I am/we are the sole author(s) of the article and have full authority to enter into this agreement and in granting rights to JLMC are not in breach of any other obligation;
- the article contains nothing that is unlawful, libellous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or of confidence or of commitment given to secrecy;
- I/we have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the article. To my/our - and currently accepted scientific - knowledge all statements contained in it purporting to be facts are true and any formula or instruction contained in the article will not, if followed accurately, cause any injury, illness or damage to the user.
- I, and all co-authors, agree that the article, if editorially accepted for publication, shall be licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0. If the law requires that the article be published in the public domain, I/we will notify JLMC at the time of submission, and in such cases the article shall be released under the Creative Commons 1.0 Public Domain Dedication waiver. For the avoidance of doubt it is stated that sections 1 and 2 of this license agreement shall apply and prevail regardless of whether the article is published under Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 or the Creative Commons 1.0 Public Domain Dedication waiver.
- I, and all co-authors, agree that, if the article is editorially accepted for publication in JLMC, data included in the article shall be made available under the Creative Commons 1.0 Public Domain Dedication waiver, unless otherwise stated. For the avoidance of doubt it is stated that sections 1, 2, and 3 of this license agreement shall apply and prevail.
Please visit Creative Commons web page for details of the terms.